Returns and Cancellations
- Order booked once, cannot be cancelled, unless cancelled within, One (1) hour of receipt of an order. No cancellations beyond the stipulated period of One hour shall be allowed. No amount shall be refunded. In such cases, if One Hour have elapsed from the date of the Order of Booking; full amount paid by the Customer will be deemed forfeited.
We are committed towards ensuring your satisfaction on each and every product you have ordered from us. We stand behind the quality of our product.
- Products are sold on a non-return basis and unless damaged, different or incorrectly delivered cannot be returned (refer clause I below)
- All returns must receive prior approval of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to inspect the Goods to be returned
- Goods must be returned according to the Company’s procedure for return or replacement
- The Customer must retain signed return documentation as a proof of return.
- Unless damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered, a re-stocking fee of 15 % applies to all Goods returned and is payable within 15 days of the end of the month in which the product is replaced.
I. Eligibility of Return
- Damaged: In an unlikely event that any product ordered is not received in good condition and is damaged beyond repair.
- Difference: In case the item delivered to you is different from the original item ordered( wrong SKU)
II. Not Eligible for Return
- Relocation - In the event of the subsequent dismantling of the item for relocation, reassembly, etc., please note that Woodys By Mille will not be responsible for any damage to the product.
- Self-Assembly - In the event that (the customer) installs the product by own self or using an unauthorised 3rd party vendor where assembly is required.
If you feel your order is eligible for return please refer to the below section
III. Process and Timelines
Step 1 - When trying to return a product please ensure to follow the below process, if this process is not followed we will not be liable to take any returns
- Case 1 - Company Installed Products – At the time of delivery the customer must make a video of the damaged/different product explaining how and why the product is eligible for Return.
- Case 2 - DIY products - A - At the time of delivery the customer must make a video unboxing the product from the original package removing each component and assembling the product. Any damage/difference in the product should be pointed out in the video itself.
- Step 2 - Submit the Video/Images and Invoice Details on email@example.com or call us on +91 9667517669 after which our internal support team will provide you the resolution
- Step 1 - When trying to return a product please ensure to follow the below process, if this process is not followed we will not be liable to take any returns
IV. Evaluate and Pick-Up
- Your return approval will go in evaluation process and this process will take 7 working days.
- The return requests are evaluated by the Customer Support team and an expert visit may be scheduled (if required). Please note that the resolution will be provided on basis of the technician’s evaluation report.
- Return pick-up of the product will be scheduled post the evaluation by the technician and your subsequent interaction with our Customer Support team.
- The product must be in its original brand new condition and in original packaging. Item(s) must be unused condition free from soil or stains. No return or exchange will be allowed if the product has been used.
- Please retain the original packaging of the product, along with the user manual, warranty slip, and other accessories to ensure a successful pick-up.
- A product scheduled for return pick-up will only be picked up by Woodys By Mille from the original shipping address of the order as per your convenience.
- All the returns will be processed solely on discretion of Woodys by Mille
Variations due to natural characteristics of Material
Wood and leather are natural materials and have their own inherent and distinctive characteristics such as colour, texture, grains, fibre, wrinkles, manure stains and insect bites on leather,etc. Solid wood may react strongly/differently to the changing climate (i.e. cold, warmth and humidity) which could lead to expansion and contraction of wood and cause superficial hairline cracks in it. Likewise, natural stretch in leather upholstery may show crease or fold. Woodys By Mille makes every effort to reduce such natural instances by subjecting the wood and leather through various processes. However, due to their inherent characteristics, complete elimination may not be possible and variations may arise in their colour, texture, grains, dimensions, etc. for which Woodys By Mille shall not be liable.
All our products are made with tolerance of (+/- 10mm) in dimension and size. The seating comfort of a product may differ because of its construction, form, foam, fabric or material used which may have their natural characteristics, etc. Differences in the hardness and/or softness of a seating are normal and do not signify its poor workmanship or defect and Woodys By Mille shall not be liable for the same.
If the delivery is refused because the purchased item(s) cannot fit into the home or room(s) by the delivery agents, the customer is responsible for any/all return costs as well as a 25% restocking fee. It is solely the customer’s responsibility to measure the room(s), delivery path prior to purchase/delivery, Colour variation etc.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, all recommendations or advice given by or on behalf of the Company to the Customer as to the methods of installation or using the Goods and the purposes for which the Goods may be used are given without liability on the part of the Company, its servants, or agents.
- Customer hereby fully agrees and understands the above-mentioned terms and conditions regarding SALE, WARRANTY POLICY & RETURN POLICY.
- Further Please Note: If a rare product is specially ordered for a customer, the product may have to be ordered on a no-return/refund basis. This, of course, will be informed to the customer at the time of the purchase from the website.
Customer hereby agrees and Woodys By Mille reiterates that the Warranty Terms contained hereinabove shall not be construed as any form of “Guarantee” on the goods/materials i.e. Woodys By Mille shall not be liable at any stage, for a complete replacement/recall of goods/materials sold hereunder, and that the liability of Woodys By Mulle shall be strictly limited and subject to the Warranty Terms contained hereinabove.