Payment & Security Policy
We at Woodys By Mille ensure that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment.
Given below is a list of our payment options with some frequently asked questions.
What are the payment Modes which Woodys By Mille provides me?
1. What types of cards can I use?
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 major banks.
- We currently support Net banking for 48 major banks including all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
2. Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
- Absolutely. Shopping with Woodys By Mille is completely safe. Transactions with Woodys By Mille are via the payment gateway RazorPay, which is both VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and RazorPay are compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information.
3. What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
4. Does Woodys By Mille retain my card or account details?
- Woodys By Mille does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by RazorPay and subsequently by Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us.
5. Will I be asked to provide any card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
- You will not be asked to provide your personal account information or passwords over the phone. We request you to contact us on the toll free no. in case you receive such a request.
6. What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
- During the payment process using net banking you may be redirected to your bank website. Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
7. How will transactions on Woodys By Mille appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
- All transactions on Woodys By Mille will be under the heading of "RazorPay" on your Credit Card / Debit Card Bank statements.